Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

HOT HOT HOT

The weather continues to be hot. California has a power grid that supplies power to tens of millions of people and industry. The third largest economy in the world needs Megawatts of energy. We are encouraged to conserve energy. Some people even signed up to the power companies not to turn on their ac this summer. Bad idea. The power company installed a device that limits the energy to their homes. One physical therapist at work signed up and when he turned on his ac, no cool air came out. He later on found out that a device was installed somewhere in his electric line.

The idea of saving electricity is a noble one but when the heat goes up in the 100's, screw that idea. We are not cave people, we live in valleys with poor air due to pollution. Heat waves are not too common so I'm not going to panic. There are nice summers in the past. Hey accroding to Pres. Bush, there is not such thing as global warming. It's just a cycle of the earth's ecosystem that is causing all the heat. Not fossil fuel.

It still amazes me how people still buy Ford F150 pickups. It's the hottest truck there is right now. How this is amazes me. People must have loads of money or going in debt faster than they can spell Ford. I refuse to drive 20 miles to work as there are jobs around my area. I know an LVN who drives for 60 miles one way. She must be desperate for work. They are phasing out LVNs and maybe it's hard to get work. She also said she remodelled her house. Great, a nice home is always the american dream. Mine is cars. I love cars. So if you can afford it, buy it. Life is short. When you die, who gets to use your hard earned money? Hah, who gets it? If you dream of sitting in a BMW or a Benz you better get one while your innards are still young. Once you get old and can't afford this luxury items you wish you did. Don't let anyone talk you out of it. BUY IT NOW. LOL

My house had a few touch ups since I moved in 8 years ago. I hired someone to paint it and to add gutters. The paint is still good but the gutters are starting to fall apart. It's hard to find a decent contractor. Many out there are thieves.

I have a neighbor who is fixing up everything. The only thing he hasn't replaced are the walls and the roof. Everytime I go out, there is some work going on in his house. The poor dude is going in debt maybe because the wife wants all this shit in her house. It's always the fucking wife who wants everything. Nothing for the poor guy. He works hard at his business and he's paying for everything the wife wants. Shit, divorce the fucker. I'd rather be alone than work my ass of for eveything she wants. I sure he'll be dead soon. The wife worked him to death. She will then get everything. She will probably buy the BMW or Benz when he dies. LOL what a life. Must be love, what else is there? Stupidity? nah..