Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

WoW Firsts

I've been playing with my horde rogue character lately and decided to try playing my Alliance priest. My priest character dies a lot during PvP play at Warsong Gulch. She needs a bunch of enchants to her armor. The auction house doesn't have any gear that will help her out in this issue of having a lot of health. So I went the enchanting route. I asked a level 70 character with a very high enchant level to give my priest stamina on her bracers and boots. It cost me 5 gold to buy the parts and the enchanter provided the rest. He didn't charge me for the enchants.

I never had anything like an enchant done before. This was a milestone for me. I played the priest in the battle ground and she lasted longer. I like the healing role of a priest. I need to work on getting my behind kicked by all those hunters. I hate hunters, they use their pet to attack. I think that is an unfair advantage.

I do a lot of research to improve my game. I get so excited during a heavy battle that I sometimes shake with excitement and stress. Playing battle ground is so addicting. My priest and her group won 3 out of four battles.