Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

SF birthday.

I flew to SF for my birthday. Airfare is very affordable so I left my buddy Sargent to the Pet Castle Resort and off I went to SF. I love flying now that the fares are so cheap. It used to be $400-500 for a two way trip. Now it's between $120-170.

Upon arrival, my sister in law picked me up and we had lunch in an Italian deli in Oakland. Yummy stuff. Then we took the BART (Bay area rapid transit) to SF. We went to the MacWorld convention. It was a great event. I was able to check out the newest dual core Intel powered Macs. The Aperture was also great but after reading the reviews by actual users, I think I' ll stick to my old Photoshop 7.0 for now. I actualy need a new computer for the Aperture software. I bought an iPod arm band and a gizmo to spool excess wire around the computer desk.

Later that evening, we went a to fund raising play. I took video and shot some pics. After the play, we went for dinner is some high class chinese restaurant.

Over all, my bday was a 10. Best in recent memory.