Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Monday, June 02, 2008

WOW update
I've been playing a lot of player vs. player on my favorite online game. I haven't been winning lately. What I'm experiencing was like a gambling addiction. I won a lot the first few days I did PvP then losing a lot lately. I know it's no where like gambling as the house has no control of the winnings. The players don't seem to be balanced in terms of abilities. There are even times that players leave in the middle of the game.

I'm losing the appeal of playing PvP. A few reasons, I'm out of money to twink my character. Twink meaning adding all the high class armors and weapons to the character. I need play gold to buy expensive gear and then there are enchants. These are permanent magic spells I add to make the gear deliver even more power for offense or defense. Survivability of my character is the main goal with the ability to kill opponents as fast as i can. Other people are annnoying the heck out of me. They play PvP with no green gear! One guy have the audacity to show up with white gear. Jeez, have the decency to spend some gold on gear. This guy died like 20 times. Rediculous! We lost that game. Me and my brother has been to instances so many times to twink my character. We can only go so much. Not only that, my character is nearing level 20. If he reaches level 20 he goes to the next tier of the battle grounds. The 20 to 29 level. I'm playing the 10 to 19 level at this time. I even see people playing with level 10's that are twinked out so much they are bullet freaking proof. It takes 5 people to kill them for what seems like forever. Unfreaking believable.

I know there are people there with high level characters to make mega-twinks. My brother is one of them. He has a hunter too with a freaking pet that does the attacking for him. It is a sweet character but I like to do the deed myself. Bwahahaha. It reminds me of the days in critical care when I'm shaking on my boots trying to save a person's life during a code. Playing PvP makes me sweat, shake and totally loaded in adrenalin that it's addicting. I know, I need to slow down on this stressful things. It's bad for the heart. I may even need to make a hunter character so low level to piss of the other people. Bwahahaha.

I've only been playing PvP for only a few weeks so I can't be an expert on it. I need more experience and do more research on how people twink their characters.