Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Monday, June 14, 2004

Long time

It's been forever since my last blog. Man, where did time go? Basically, there is nothing to blog about. I have been kicking back too much. Reading books, watching cable t.v. catching up on 20 years of not watching much t.v. at all.

My brother bought his first car at the age of 35. I have 4 cars by that age, hehehe, but he went for the gusto. He didn't bother with the cheap small car like I did, he went for that nice Honda mid size sedan. Not bad for a first car. He bought all the assesories, bucket, car shampoo, window shade, The Club, etc. He felt like our father when we first had our first car. Our dad made the car his hobby. He will clean everything, engine, tires, vacuum the carpet. It will be brand spanking new everyweek. God forbid a chunk of dirt will build up in the engine. In my dad's death bed he told me not to dismantle the car. I was touched. I was proud to know that my dad knows I have the ability to do something like that. A couple of years after his death, I ended up getting his car and I did maintain it well. It lasted 9 years until someone carnapped it and drove it head on to another car.

I'm startting my new job next week. I'm excited. Hopefully I will have more thngs to blog about.