Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I opened the door to a window salesman yesterday. He told me that my windows are not fuel efficient and next thing I know I have an appointment to see his nephew on Sat at 10 in the morning.

After a visit to Costco and Barnes and Noble, my two greatest weaknesses, I got a phone call from the the salesman and that his nephew will be in my area to show me the windows. It was good for me but I told him I need to be in bed by 9 because I wake up at 4 in the morning.

After measuring the windows and showing me what a double pane windows with argon gas does as insulator, I was sold to the fact the my windows suck. They saw the heavy draft leaking throught my windows. I placed a plastic sheet to keep the cold air off. The plastic was bulging from the pressure of the cold air trying to leak into my dining room. With the cost of heating the house, I think it's time to get things changed. Goodby to the red 2006 Honda Civic Si and hello to one of the best windows and sliding doors.

I was so excited that I didn't get to sleep the whole night. I have to call in sick. It's okay, I slept the whole day today. The salesman said he will call me this evening to see if I qualify to finance the windows and doors. Unfortunately, he didn't call so I don't know what happened.

I went back to the Goodfeet store I bought my shoe inserts from. My right foot continues to hurt with sharp pain shooting from my foot. It feels like nails puncturing my sole. The sales lady told me that I can't be wearing the built in padding from my Asner shoes. She helped me take them off and the shoes and insert feel great already. She told me that two sheets of paper can set of the inserts off. Wow, that's how misaligned my body is. So, ever since I took off the paddings, my feet feel great already.