Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Yaaawwwnnnn.

I saw the Da Vinci Code after I had my new crown in. I think I have 9 new crowns in the past 2 years. My chompers are decaying at an alarming rate due to bad brushing technique. After buying a Braun rotary tooth brush, my teeth haven't been having much trouble. The problem is that older teeth with cracks and large fillings will only last so long. They eventually break with normal use.

Back to the movie. Thank goodnes I didn't have to pay for this one. I use an AMC pass I got from work for floatin to another unit. The movie start of well, then it turned into a freaking bore. Talking, talking, talki......yawn. I almost fell asleep several times. I often found myself in the dark, oops, my eyes are closed. Okay, there is a car chase, there are shootings, but it was just slow.

Wait for the DVD. You will miss nothing by seeing it at home. Not one ounce of special effects. A lot of captioning as there are about 1/3 french chit chat during the movie. Jeez, what a waste of time.