Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

2 days post visit (by the nieces).

It's been a couple of days since my sister and her kids left for a summer vacation. I miss them a lot. Their smiles and eagerness to be held and carried. They are trying to stand and walk and so far they are getting there as nature intends them to. I miss the dinners with their parents. I don't get much decent company during meals.

The pool is clean and the kids enjoyed it. The six year old niece was reluctant and fearful at first. She needs to be held by her dad and slowly reintroduced to the water. She enjoyed her new floating device, it resembled a red sports car convertible. The twins had clamshell styled floating devices. One even fell asleep while floating around the pool. I've seen it all!

I've been doing some maintenance to the house. Changed a couple of garden faucets and trimmed the thick vine growth at the side of the house. Filled a large green recycling bin. I cut down a really nice smelling plant and found out it was a fig tree. Can't let it grow as it was growing right at the foundation. It even has fruits on it. LOL. I didn't plant any fig trees so the only way it can get there was through birds. They either dropped left over fruit or seeds in their poop.