Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sarge's changing behaviour.

Ever since I left my dog at the kennel his bahaviour has changed. He no longer whines about being with me in my bedroom. He likes destroying his pee pee pad, and spreading kaka all over the place. I don't punish him at all with the elimination problem. I guess he wants to go out to do it and he is showing me how he feels about it. He turned 1 yr old this month. Like me, he is a capricorn. I actually see myself in him.

I took him out two days ago and he ran all over my front yard and my neighbors front yard. My neighbor on the other side showed up from work and Sarge rashed on over to him hopping and skipping. He then bowed down and G went ahead to pat his head. His tailed was wagging all this time. He then ran around in circles making playful sounds. He will be huffing and puffing from all the excitement of being outside the yard. He no longer have the scared look when he goes out.

One day he got a hold of a whole roll of paper towels. He had ripped it apart to form a bed of torn paper towels. I was furious but then realized it was my fault leaving it within his reach. I took a deep breath and all the bad feelings just released. I later found it funny that a dog can do this to entertain himself.

I've been off a few days so I was able to catch him from doing his bad ways. Prevention is the key. Hopefully, with proper training, he can tell me when he wants to go out to do his business.