Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Single issue.

My marital status came up again at work. Wishful thinking coworkers said that it is not too late to get married. I insist that I'm thinking about retirement and not getting some kids to college. One insist that it is not too late and having kids are the best thing in life. I disagree. Kids are a handful to raise and can be a handful when they are adults.

I'm sorry but I was never really in need of someone who wants to change me. I've made this discussion before and I'm bored talking and writing about it. I am who I am.

There is always a concern about my family name surviving but if my siblings don't care about it then why should I. I will not get married just so the Pascual name will survive. It can die with me if it must but my happiness is not it's survival.

As I observe my sister with her kids, I come to believe that this fatherhood thing is not for me. There is a lot of responsibility involved with being a father. Stuff I really don't care about. The way I see it, why bring kids into this world when I can't care for them. They will end up unbalanced and total losers. LOL The world have enough of those.

Waking up early, changing tons of diapers, billions of dollars worth of supplies, and what do you get? Ungrateful kids. People who thinks that you are a piece of old dirt. LOL. Hey, I'm just reporting what I observe.

Research shows that single people die earlier than married people. What I observe in nursing homes is that women outlive men. So since the supposed wife will get everything anyway. I rather leave the stash of cash to humanity. Donate to a better cause.

Some relatives thinks their spouse is god sent. Fools. Wake up and smell the roses. Who got you there? stupid. She got you by the fucking balls. Another reason why I don't care if the family name survives, too many stupid fucks in my family. Men with no fucking balls to stand on their own. Stupid stupid men.