Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Jeez, what kinda weather is this?

It is freezing here in So. Cal. So far, the winter has been mild almost spring like. Friday morning it started raining and in some places there were hail storms. Fontana reported snow! My heater is working full time. My gas bill was 3 digits last month, it will be again. Going out this morning for breakfast was a bit unpleasant. I don't like cold weather, my skin is sensitive to cold air. It dries it up really bad.

I went out again for dinner and the air was just dry and cold. I'm wearing my down jacket and I can't blame mother nature for providing ducks with feathers, it's really a godd insulation. The cold also makes me feel sick. I have this heavy nose and breathing feeling when it gets cold.

BTW, it's my bday today ad I'm considered middle aged. Title of tito, uncle, kuya are common another decade and it will be tatang and lolo as I have cousins with children already, making me a grandfather.