Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

USC declawed Wolverettes 32-18.

The first half of this game was so boring I went to see Dreamgirls. Now that is a movie. Go see it in the theater because I doubt anybody's home theater will do it justice.

Back to the game. As I said I missed the second half as the relatives at my aunt's house was not interested with the game. They want to see the movie and ride my Benz. So, I indulged them and treated them for the movie.

I stayed up for the 10 oclock news just to see the sports segment and ofcourse it was the last part of the news, I stayed up an extra hour to hear news I didn't care about. The USC coverage was less than a minute long. KTVU San Francisco sucks. The news delivery was lame and boooooring. Jeeez, fire these people and get livelier ones.