Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

My Montero Sport turned 9 years old.

One of the best looking SUV back in 1998. My Montero Sport was born in Japan, Nov. 1997. It has 80,000+ miles. I drove it from NC to CA. It has been to Yellowstone and back with no major problem. Okay I baby my ride but it was one of the best purchases I've made since graduating from nursing school. Resale value was poor but I'm not selling it. I even bought new wheels for it 4 years ago. The new wheels gives it a fresh look. Traded the old Yokohamas for Michellins.

I can remember the time after I bought it, I was driving high and I can see almost everything on the road. Months after the purchase, driving it still gives me the smiles.

Most SUVs today pretty much copied what Mitsubishi did with the Montero Sport. Talking about original, Jeep released a "new" SUV with copied parts from the Montero Sport. Rediculous! I guess they are going retro.