Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Football football football

It's been a while since I watched 9 hours of college football. Today was a special day. The #2 Univ. of Auburn was defeated by an unranked team from Arkansas. Upset of the week. My team the #3 USC Trojans barely squeaked pass the (unranked) Washington Huskies at home. The are unbeaten and may go up the rankings now that Auburn is out of the picture. We have a few injured players that's why things are a little unremarkable.

I almost missed the SC game as it was advertised to start at 3:30 p.m. PST. Well, it started at 1:00 p.m. PST. Lies, lies, lies.

The weather is getting a lot cooler now. It's amazing what a season makes. Fall is great. Thank God I don't have seasonal trees. I hate raking leaves.

I started watching the UCLA vs Arizona game but I lost interest. UCLA was winning. I want them to lose. The Cal game was also on but I can't stand that uniform they're wearing. The signal from my antenna was poor and the cable signal really sucks so the gold looks like cheese on t.v. Annoying as heck. So I switched to the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Reality show. Now that is entertainment. 40 fit and gorgeous women doing high kicks and splits on itsy bitsy shorts. Palpitations for sure.

The Dodgers was trailing from the NY mets. I think they will be swept three games. Oh well. Oakland is moving on the next level, humphrr, I hate the A's.

Tomorrow is Pro football day. Heehaaw!

Update, the Dodgers were swept by the Mets. Oh well, until next spring.