Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

LSQC Class of 1982 25th anniversary.

Jeez, I'm old. It's been 25 years since HS graduation. Looking back I was glad it was all over. I never felt bad about not telling anyone I was leaving for the US. The principal was telling me that he should have been told. In my mind no way so he can give me special projects? Idiot. They copied my grades from one quarter to the other. LOL.

Some of my batch mates as they call ourselves have a party this evening at another batchmate's house. I'm not going as I am so over this HS bullshit. They get together every month to talk about bullshit I don't care about. Why can't these people get over HS. It's 25 years ago and I don't give a flying crap about their fund raising and scholarship fund. Waste of time. I need to rest.

One of the guys called me and left massages on my home and cell phones. Jeez dude, leave me alone. I just don't get the big deal but since these people enjoy getting together and boozing themselves go for it but I'm not getting involved.