Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Two down, one more to go.

I was awakened by my ringing phone this morning just to find out that a friend was looking for a wedding photographer. It's the third trip to the aisle for my buddy and he is just those type that can't stay single for very long. He was divorced 3 years ago to a nurse and this time around to another nurse.

His likes single moms and he too is a single dad so there you go. I would think after a couple of unsuccessful marriages someone would have learned their lesson. They met online and after a couple of months of long distance chatting and a couple of "family" dates - where he meets her family and she meets his family - he decided that all is well and marriage is in line. Two freaking months and he is getting married. I told him as long as its his heart and not his dick telling him to marry this girl it's okay. He said it's both. LOL

The gal from what he said, has a house, a nurse, and a cutie from Indonesia. Based on my Indonesian experience, girls from that country are uglies. His 2nd ex-wife from Korea was also an ugly so his taste differs from mine. The wedding is set for April and he has ordered a ring and arranged for a church. Her dad's a minister so her invitation list is 200 person long and his is 5 person short. A normal wedding.

Here's the catch, he hasn't proposed yet. "but she knows we are leading to that conclusion"
What ever, life is short, live it. If I get lucky I get a gig and get to eat well. I hope this one works for him.