Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Until next year...

There goes another year in basketball for the Trojans. The tar heels won by 10 points. I saw the last 40 seconds of the game. I thought it was scheduled for Saturday. Ooops, it was today.
Nothings lost. CSI reruns are more interesting.

Forgot to set up my alarm...

I woke up at 6:30 am today. Thirty mins late for work and another 30 mins late because I need to shower and take the dog out to eat and do numbers 1 & 2. The older Sarge get the stinkier his waste products are and so he doesn't get much house exposure anymore. He gets out twice a day to do his thing and get exercise. I saw a black cat in my backyard this morning. Yup, the nasty animal that poops and pees in my backyard. I need to setup something to drive this illegal alien of my yard.

Work is getting better with great patients and good CNAs. The evil CNA is still around and until she gets fired, I will just keep complaining about her. She refuses to help one of my tetraplegic patient. I made sure the assistant director knows about her behavior. I also need to write her up as no action happens if no one writes up anything. Management always tell us, write it up. Arrgh, frustrating.

My patient assignments are great though. Nice, appreciative, civilized, and educated people. I don't mind working hard because I only hear good, positive things from them. After some time with negative, thankless, barbaric, and stupid patients, it's nice to get some great ones.

The two star tetraplegics that we have are gone. The race boat idiot that bossed everybody in the hospital was one of them. Some poor sap nursing home took him even with a stage 4 sore in his butt. That's a bed sore that is bone deep. This poor fellow's better of with his creator. The butt sore will just eat his alive. The other PIA (pain in the ass) was riding his bike when he lost control and hit a retaining wall. Ouch... he askes for pain meds every 2 hours. It's okay if he's nice but he's not. His family is super. They are nice and very pleasant to deal with. They even fed me cake. Okay, I know that's like a bribe but I'm easy. LOL.