Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Earthquakes, dog, and Best Buy.

California is such a cool and happening state that it does it's own rattle and roll. We had an earthquake last weekend in Riverside County. Monday, we had a tremblor under the ocean by the Northern California coast. Today, we had another 5.1 quake in San Bernardino. The way I see it, something big is going to happen. Gotta get ready with water and food supply.

I got my puppy today. An AKC Pekingese. He is a sweetheart. Kinda timid to start. After feeding him his dinner, he begun to explore around the house. He is now running around the living room and it's 11:00 at night. He had blessed the carpet with pee and poop, it didn't take long. House training starts today.

He didn't enjoy the the car ride home. He was shaking and a bit shocked. Fortunately, he recovered and is now acting like a dog. Oh he stopped, great hopefully he's tired and ready to go to bed.

I went to Best Buy to use my gift certificate. I was eyeing the Canon 20D digital camera. The store I frequented didn't have it on stock. I drove 10 miles to the next store and they won't let me "test drive" the camera. Idiots, they don't know how to sell a camera. They do have it on stock but the saleman need to earn his commission if he gets one. Oh well, I'll check the internet for a better deal.