Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Steelers won Sper Bowl XL (extra large).

I was invited to a super Bowl party today. Brought a couple of Dominos pizza. My friends sisters were cheering as I came in. They saw the pizza box I was carrying and I hear someone yell "pizza" and cheering followed. It's not as if there were no food in the dining room. There was spagetti, egg rolls, some meat stuff, and tons of dessert.

The game was fun to watch as my friend's sister was rooting for the Steelers and my friend wanted Seattle to win. His sister would dance in front of him everytime the Steelers score or the Seahawks would mess up their chances to score. It was rather entertaining watch the two bicker at each other. My friend J ended up eating more dessert as Seattle keeps messing up.

The commercials were funny as hell. JC, one of J's sister couldn't go to the bathroom to watch the commercials. By the way, all of J's siblings name starts with J.

J's parents are the coolest. They welcome me to their home as if I was family. We've been friends now for more than 10 years and they always j about how I'm doing. Cool folks indeed.

J's son J (told you about the J obsesion) is a funny 3 year old. He likes playing football with his dad so he will pose like a linebacker and give a fighting face. He will then wait for his dad's signal and then will rush to tackle him. He also poses as if he was break dancing. Very funny to watch.

There are kids every where. JC's a single mom so her 6 year old played catch with me with a small hard rubber ball. That ball can bounce. I'm kinda scared because there are a lot of glass windows in the t.v. room. Luckily no one broken pane.

J reminded me that it's more fun watching super bowl with his family than at home alone. I agreed with him. It's also nice to share a couple of large pizza with cool folks.