Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Gotta love spring.

The weather is sooo nice. I'm off for 3 days and I'm not even thinking of picking up a shift. Hey what's that? some Filipino guy on a Home Depot commercial. He spoke with a Filipino accent. Too bad Home Depot's in the ban list. Gazillion people are pissed as they are now understaffing their stores and there are no one there to help you. OSH is my store, use it then return it. LOL.

To tell you the truth who can live without cable t.v.? Broadcast t.v. sucks. Cable rocks. To compensate from the total coach totatoness I get to be, I moved my spinner bike next to the t.v. and the same with the workout machine.

Gas prices are up again $3.17 for unleaded and $3.45 for super unleaded. Arrghh! I better sell all the cars and get a bike. Jeez. Lousie.