Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Death anniversary and taxes.

I had my taxes done today. I made less last year and I survived. Hmm, work less and still survive, now that is a concept. Most people want to be rich, then there are the ones who will be satisfied being out of the hole they are in. There are different types of people. Super achievers look at ordinary people as complacent and lazy. Dreamless fools who settle for ordinary things. I guess I'll be in the middle. This brain of mine is just ordinary. Middle of the line talent that will not shake the world with genius work. That is fine with me. As I sat here on my lazy boy recliner, I thought of my lack of genius. By lack of genius I mean God's gift of effortless work that creates unique awesome something that shakes the world in awe. Everything about me is ordinary. Nothing awesome to make me uniquely famous. I don't need fame. Would be nice but my brain can't think of anything genius to make me famous. Oh well, I'm satisfied. The gift of life alone I'm grateful for. Lots of things to be grateful for. I pray to win the Lotto, oh yeah, there is still hope to be rich.

The 15th of April is mom's death anniversary. One of the darkest day of my life. I went to the cemetery and bought a nice bouquet of flowers. When i got to the site, the sprinklers were on. I was able to dig for the brass water vase but it was stuck and my fingers were weakened by digging out the grass. Nothing is working here. I left the flowers on its side and said a small prayer. Can't keep from crying. Going to the cemetery is never easy for me that's why I'm down to twice a year visits. The holidays are ok but anniversaries sucks.

The contacts I made at the job fair are calling. It's always nice to know there is a demand for nurses. Now it's time to pick the highest bidder and the closest to home. At $3.19 per gallon of petrol, I need to weigh the choices.