Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Walden University.

An online school that offers the flexibility for people to earn an advance degree without commuting or kissing up to your professors. I asked for information and talked to an advisor for about an hour over the phone. Everything seems nice and then she turned into a sales woman.

She wants all my information, copy of my nursing license, social security numbers of all my ancestors from 200 years ago and essay with letters of recommendation within 3 weeks. I told her I'm not thinking of starting in 3 weeks but more like next fall. She was telling me that people make up excuses to delay things. Okay, I'm being pitched.

The information about the degree I'm interested with arrived, I like what I see. The saleslady called me twice and emailed me stuff. Two days before the deadline, she told me if I don't respond within 24-36 hours, I'll be removed from their prospect list. Big fucking deal, LOL. What a sorry ass school. I can't imagine three years with this type of hard selling bitch.

Time to buy another luxury car. Fuck this advance degree bullshit.