Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Head shots for future Hollywood star.

I did a photo shot today with my brother's brother in law. He wants to get into acting and needs some head shot of himself. Hollywood is different now with digital all over the place. The simple b&w glossy is no longer used. Color is the norm and my portraiture skills is not used. The setup is simple nothing creative. No special lighting is required or will be accepted. It's an insult to my skills. But I'll do it for the money.

I love to stick with the basic white and black back grounds for indoor shots and plain green plants for outdoors. The shoot I did in Oakland was great. Tons of nice background and the golden afternoon sun was out in full glory. I need to keep the shooting going before I lose steam. Momentum is the best motivator. I need to market tomorrow so I can get some business during my vacation.

If I get this new job, I'll be off every weekend and will be able to book shootings.