Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Baby sitting the niece.

It's holiday today, president's day. Sister is scheduled for work at 6:30 am. She asked me if I wanted to babysit for a day. I was more than willing. This way, my niece can stay in bed an extra hour. Important sleep for a growing child. My brother in law also left at 6 a.m. By this time I heard a baby like sigh, and a little girl showed up in the guest room. She was rubbing her eye sleepily looking for a familiar face. Since none is around she decided to explore her uncle just to see if he is vaguely familiar. Ah, yes, a smile came to the sleepy face. I led her to the living room as she lazily followed me.

Not for long she was all over the place. I cooked some eggs without cooking oil as I can't find where the bottle of cooking oil is. She ate a little bit of the eggs. The amazing thnig was she know where the cookies and crackers are.

I changed her diaper atleast 6 times that day. That's a lot of diaper. She was a nice kid, didn't fuss much. Harrased to cat more than me. Stared at the dog most of the day.

It was a cold and lazy day so I myself was having catnaps. If things get too quiet, I get up to check on the little one. There she was by the sliding door staring at the dog.

Capped the day playing playstation with the bro in law and singing karaoke with sister. It was a fine day.