Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

No certificate, no work.

In the nursing world, we need certificates for everything. Ofcourse there is the basics such as a license, without it no one can work as a nurse. Then there are the Basic Life Support and Advance Life Support. In simple terms, CPR and knowing what meds to give during a code.

These certificates expires every 2 years and like most of the time, mine is expired. It's always a nice thing. I can extend my vacation while I'm presently on suspension at the hospital. My boss, I don't have one right now, is probably pissed. I personally don't give a rat's ass. I can still work in a medical floor but why? I can always do overtime and catch up on the missed days.

I called the re-certification company but they are out to lunch. Oh well. I'll have to write a few more blogs. hihi.