Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Random thoughts.

I met a male nurse at work yesterday. He is also with a nursing registry for the past 10 years. We talked about the benefits of not being part of the staff. The only thing down side that we can come up with is the benefits. We have to buy health insurance and get our own retirement accounts.

We agreed about not having to play the politcs and the need to beg for vacation. Looking for someone to cover for my vacation was pretty stupid.

I met another male nurse who is also part of a nurse registry and he keeps a part time job to keep the benefits. He has three kids so he needs that big time. He loves to take pictures too. So, I gave him some pointers on how to take his kids pictures and how to make his snow scenes white.

Work was the same. Two patients who needs to be cleaned at least twice the shift. I'm so tired of cleaning diarrhea. Arrgh! My back started to act up again. That shooting pain due to my sciatica to my left leg. Despite doing exercises to prevent it, I'm still getting some pain.

_ I talked to my buddy J and he was telling me that he might get divorced if counseling doesn't work. He already has a lawyer. It's only been 4 years and their marriage is going down the dumps. His wife was on the psycho side. I can tell she was before they even got married but he still married her. What makes rationale person go nuts to marry a psycho? Who knows. The bad thing is that their one year old child will suffer. She tells him constantly that she is not happy. He's tired of hearing it for the past 3 years so he agreed to just go their separate ways if counseling doesn't work. I've known J for 10 years now and I knew his wife since they were dating. I also know her history so I'm pretty much on J's side.

_ Another friend of mine B called me this morning and wanted to meet at the Starbucks near my former work place. After ordering a cup of coffee, he told me that he cheated on his wife. Must be a bad week for married people that I know. His wife told him that she doesn't trust him at all. Well, that should do it. She just preconditioned him to act what she thinks of him. Good job wife, you just created a monster. I don't agree with cheating on one's spouse. A definite violation of the 10 commandments. There is only 10 laws and if you can't follow that, you are in deep shit.

I didn't intend to support him in his action but followed up in the fact that men do cheat and so do women. I don't intend to alienate him either by judging him. I would like to hear his wife's side of the story.

_500,000 people marched to support illegal immigration. The latino L.A. mayor talked about hard working and tax paying people. Ah, wait a minute, how can an illegal alien pay taxes? Maybe sales tax but not income tax. One needs to file a tax form to pay tax and you need a social security number. I don't understand why they are so mad. We don't need leaching illegal aliens that sucks the life out of our social services. They should have checked if there are any illegal aliens in the demonstrations. Arrest them and deport them back to their lovely countries.

They also tried to use Ceasar Chavez's name. He's dead and he can't do shit. I'm concerned about the price of produce as the people are out there demonstrating instead of working the farms.

_ There is again an effort to bring back an NFL team back to LA. We don't need one there is the USC Trojans. That's all we need.

_UCLA made it to the Final Four. Who needs another basketball team. We have two here in LA. they should concentrate on football. A stupid Bruin attempt to rule LA. We RULE LA, Long live USC, Long live TROJANS. BWAHAHAHAHA!