Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Jury Duty

I called to check if I'm being called in for jury duty next Monday. They want me to come in. Sucks. My friend got out of it for the whole week without coming in. UNFAIR.

Being a citizen of this great country has it's price. I have to serve in a jury every other year or so. What case will I get to hear this time. My very first was insurance fraud. The second was terrorist act. No it has nothing to do with the arabs. The third one was a drive by shooting. All this in the past 17 years. I keep moving in the late 1980's and early 90's so they can't keep up with me. I've been called 3 times since I moved here in my pesent home.

I wish my employer pays for my jury duty but no such luck this time. I'm registry so no benefits. I will earn about $5 a day in the name of justice. Hee haaa, love this country or get the hell out.