Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Independence Day 2006.

Another 4th of July. I'm staying home and cooking kare-kare. yummy. My friend M. called and he is meeting up with his brother and sister-in-law in San Diego. He drove to Union Station to take the train to S.D. unfortunately, he can't reach them by cell phone so he was hoping to find them in their hotel. Good luck to him.

The pool is looking good. I can see the bottom and the new filter seems to be working just fine. The company who installed it was supposed to clean my pool in a weekly service but they never showed up. I guess I can do it myself. So far so good. Saves me $80/month.

I was thinking about going to Casa to eat free food but it looks desperate. I have food here at home. Talked to my brother and he showed me a website called youtube.com. A cool site to check out. serch for mentos and coke and view a great fountain of diet coke. See it to believe it.

House, a tv series on Fox is showing 2 episodes per day every Tuesday. Nice way to catch up with shows I missed last fall. Another of those medical shows like Quincy MD, Medical Examiner from the 70's. Except this one the patients survive.