Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

It's been 4 months...?

I can't believe I haven't been blogging. I've been busy with work and actually have a social life now.

Brother told me that cleaning up my house has brought changes in my life. I believe him. I've given up on love and someone all of a sudden was interested in me.

I've also switched to night shift. Work is much easier and there is more pay. The co-workers are better, there is always a bugger, and tolerable. Most of the patients are asleep and those who needs help just want to go to the bathroom. No meals are served. No physical therapists and other staff to bother me with their requests and inquiries.

I can read, play sudoku, study work related materials, and just make people laugh the rest of the night. It's a nice way to earn a living.