Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Montero updates.

I got the Montero Sport back and my mechanic said it could be the alarm system. It's draining the battery. My mechanic disabled the alarm and it seems to be okay. There is not much speaker feedback as before. The radio is working and depending on where I park, I just used the steering wheel lock just in case someone gets the urge to carjack it. I had my '83 Olds Omega stolen and it was used in a joyride and crashed into another car. Taking the bus after that was just miserable.

Update... Still haven't replaced the Montero's alarm. The stereo feedback is back but I'm getting used to it. As long as I use it every other day, I don't think the battery will drain.

World of Warcraft.
This online gaming program is insane. I mean insanely great. Addicting as heck. I never liked role playing before as I end up dying early and need to restart all over again. Frustrating and absolutely annoying. This program is different. When I get killed during a quest or accident I am able to resurrect and keep going with the game without starting over. I get killed often and I just resurrect myself.

HD DLP 1040p HDMI...
Do you understand these acronyms? If you say t.v. stuff, you are right. My buddy J bought a 42 inch wide screen t.v. High definition 1040 resolution, projection t.v. It's like you are there. I can see the pores on the actors skin. Going back home and watching a 26 inch regular 480 resolution makes it look like amateur night at the Apollo.