Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Not a real connection.

After 3 weeks of what seems to be love was not. Slowly, I realized that there is nothing magical about what I have. There is no match. Nothing wonderful.

I personally don't feel what I felt when I first fell in love. She probably did but I didn't. I kept waiting for that feeling. The excitement of seeing her and just the constant wonderful feeling. Nothing, nada, kaput.

I thought I can make it work until she starts giving me a hard time about my Thai food obsession. I've been going to Sanamluang for more than 20 years. She gives me drama every time we go there. She tells me the food is great after all the drama. I felt that there is something wrong. She's telling me that Italian food is better. Blasphemy! How can Thai be beaten by Italian food? I sat there last Saturday feeling insulted.

We were suppose to meet at the San Dimas Rodeo. I called her and told her that I pass. I wanted to stay at home. I miss being alone. Around midnight I called her to tell her that it's not working and that I am better off alone. She thanked me for telling her and that we will be friends. No hard feelings, she's a strong person.

Being alone is soo great. No one to consider if I want to eat at Sanamluang every meal every day. Going out is cheaper, just me and no one else. Ahh, freedom.