Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Basketball is a sport that I've enjoyed as a boy. It's the only pro game in the Philippines that is televised. I remember Crispa and Toyota teams. I've never liked Toyota. I still don't, I don't own any of their product. I think that's for another blog.

In the states, basketball is big. I loved the Lakers since I'm from the LA area. The Clippers, well, they're the Clippers. I'm not a fan of a losing team. They should be forced back to San Diego.

There was an incident that happened when players from the Pacers went ahead and crossed the line and started assaulting fans in the stands. It was the most despicable act in any sports I've seen. Million dollar salaried players punching and kicking the fans. The excuse was someone threw drinks at them. A plastic cup with soda or beer. BIG FUCKING DEAL. I always tell my brother, about these players. They do not knowing how to act civilized once they start making the big money. I guess money doesn't make one civilized. One's upbringing affects one's action more than money. Granted these basketball players are young and make upwards in the tens of millions of dollars, they are no different to me than any other people. I rather respect a janitor than these players. A big mouth player called Barclay was interviewed and he said that once a fan touched a player, the player has the license to beat up on the fan. Yup, he can't even conduct a civilized interview. Despicable buffoon.

Look at the rappers. Their violent backgrounds always seem to get them killed or in trouble. Driveby killings and the riot at the Vibe awards. Monkey see, monkey do. Disgusting.

Look at Kobey Bryant. The fool with a pretty wife, tons of money, and a great NBA career. How can he get in the position where a white trash slut was accusing him of rape? Delusions of grandeur I guess. He is so rich no one dare fuck with him. Well, guess again, dude.

I'm not saying that they all end up like this. Magic Johnson is doing philanthropic work despite of being infected with the HIV virus.

I wish I can run up and down a parkay floor shooting hoops. Hey, I don't mind being one of these players. I have delusions of grandeur also of driving a Bentley, a mansion and doing a white trash slut. Hehehe, just kidding. I don't mind a Bentley and the mansion.