Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Unbelievable!

The shrub looks like will rule the earth, AGAIN. Americans are crazy to re-elect this Arab kissing, oil profit loving, war mongering, imbicile. It was a sad 4 years for this country and another sadder 4 more years. Time to hunker up for the next term as things will get worst.

I should watch what the dipshit will do after he gets sworn in. He'll probably go on vacation. Funny, even Mt. St. Helen is erupting more today. Mother Nature is repulsed by the fact the town idiot is back in office.

I'm proud of California for not voting for the moron. California was never treated well by the Republicans. Okay, so the governor is a republican but he's Arnold. He's one of the few cool republicans. He should be president so we can all drive Humvies. Yeepee.

Enough political opinions. The FBI might come knocking on my door. See, if I were a secret service agent, I will be depressed. I can't imagine risking my life for a scumbag. LOL