Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Monday, October 18, 2004

Back to work.

Monday again and it sure was raining out there. It's a nice change. Weird, I'm liking the rain. Maybe a prelude about getting ready to move to the Bay area? Maybe, I'm ready for a change. It seems like where I'm living has worn out it appeal. Hey who's complaining? I have a big enough home here to shelter a 5 member family. BUT... yup there is a big BUT. I live alone and this house is engulfing me alive. I've lost the zest of keeping up with the upgrades. It's not as if I even started. I had it painted and built a walk on the side. No big thing.

Work was not so bad. Just an asshole of a patient who blames eveybody for his ills. Sucker. Biggest loser I've ever seen. Everybody took care of him and he doesn't trust anyone. He questions all the good people's intention. I don't like people like him.

This nursing job is depressing me. You would think the patients I am taking care of can still be productive members of society. NOOOOOT! These are folks disabled by disease processes. They can be young or old but most are not able to be productive. One even enjoys the welfare that he gets from the gov't. He makes more by being disabled. It makes me sick just listening to all this crap. I can't comment. I have to maintain my professional demeanor. I want to slap the shit out of this low life scum. Rapid slap therapy. RST. LOL

Why do we do dialysis to patients who are on ventilators, doesn't repond to any stimuli (comatose), and being fed by a tube to his intestines? We treat our pets better than our loved ones. Talking about a lab experiment. This dude is infected with MRSA and VRE. Methycilline resistant staph aureas and Vancomycin resistant enterococci. It's like dropping a 40 megaton thermonuclear bomb on a city and the city survives! Mother of nature! Why are we breeding bacteria in this people's bodies?

Ah, I hate it when I have more questions than answers. It gives ma a headache. Remember, I'm just a nurse. I don't have an advance professional degree. Any question with no answer overworks my below average brain. I have the intelligence of a wind up doll. I can repeat tasks but not be creative enough to deviate from the task. LOL I love it. If I deviate, I panic. I like straight forward, clear cut black and white type of things. No one million shades of gray. Arrgh. Too complex for my below average brain.

I better shut up now.