Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Day off, looking for a job.

A nursing registry I wanted to sign on to requires a list of paper work and medical clearance. I thought about going to a doctor and get the proper medical clearance. First, I need to call the company if they will pay for the clearance but they don't. I really don't want to pay for this service so I went to my old work place and seek out one of the doctor's I eally know and once told me to call him if I need anything.

It's good I got there in time for he was about to leave. He wrote me a letter and ordered lab works that will cover the clearance requirements. He is really nice and the gamble paid off. Positive mental attitude really works.

After the doctor thing I went ahead to sign up and drove to Garden Grove. On the way I decided to call and check out the intersection. Well, the office is open by appointent only. I called earlier and the gal on the other line didn't mention this fact. I was really disappointed. I decided to drive to Glendale but on the way there the weather got eal sour and I decided to cut my loses and just go home. Atleast I still have the medical clearance.

Tomorrow will be a long day as I was assigned three patients. It's okay I can use some money. It will be another 16 hour day. Think positive, atleast I'm not home feeling sorry for myself being in this low paying job. I kinda did that today so I went and took a nap. No use sulking. I was cold and I feel really lazy anyway.

I'm presently looking at how to do a business plan. I need it to steer myself in the right way to success. No plan means no place to go.

I need to work out more. It's been a week now. I'm still playing with my total gym. It's better than nothing I guess. I'm gaining back the weight I lost from not eating in those long 16 hour days at work. I need to eat right. Vegetables, yuck.