Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

No work today. Happy birthday mom.

I have no patient assignment today. I guess the census is low. We were promised that things will pick up during the fall. The census has never picked up and I can't make a living waiting at home. My decision to quit yesterday gets better and better. As my brother said, I have to do things that will meet my needs and goals.

Today is my mom's birthday. I will light a candle for her and bring some flowers at the cemetery. She would have been 65 today. I miss her a lot. Happy birthday mom. Love you.

Yesterday was a really nice day. It rained in the afternoon on the way to DJ Bibingkahan. That's one of the many Filipino restaurants in Covina. I had some monggo and rice. The weather felt like the monsoon season in the Phil. The meal and the ambience gave me that nostalgic feel of summer back in the islands. Man, it was great.