Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Time to drain.

In the past 2 years, we had a couple of big fires in the mountains near my house. This events dumped tons of ash in my good 'ole swimming pool. Last summer, I had to use quite a bit of chemicals to keep things in balance. Then I decided to have a complete diagnostic of my pool chemistry and found out that the water is just plain old. I replaced the water a few years back and ofcourse with evaporation I had to fill it up numerous times. This time, it's time to dump it again.

I rented a pool pump and 200 feet of 2 inch hose to get rid of the stale water. I started at 10:30 a.m. and I'm still pumping. It's 6:30 p.m. There is an estimated 30,000 gallons of water in this pool. Two of my neighbors came to ask what's going on and to find out if things are okay. They see copious amounts of water being dumped and their curiosity just need to be satisfied. I told them I'm draining my pool. It's nice that there are people who cares.

I'm still shocked about the shrub's second term. It will take me awhile to get over it. I'm even considering about moving to Canada. You know, if you don't like it, leave type of mentality. It's colder than a brass monkey's ass in Canada so I can't possibly move there. I'll freeze my behind off.