Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Orientation Day 2

It's colder than a brass monkey's ass out there. 32 degrees. Freaking freezing in Southern California standards. It's criminal the poor palm trees.

Orientation was more like disorientation. Boring as watching grass grow. We know most of these things already. Give me a break. But, it's free money. I like that. Sit here for 8 hours and get paid. Not bad.

Lunch was okay, it's cheap and edible. Unlike other orientation, this one is not free. We talked about hospital gossip. Interesting what other nurses go through.

My upper left teeth and gums are bothering me. The temporary crown is small and there is a gap in between the teeth. Food particles are jamming in between the teeth causing the gums to be swollen and it hurts.

I took a nap after work thus messing my sleep. I stayed up again last night until 1 p.m. great. I need to stop watching this overhauling show where they carjack people's car with the help of their relatives and they set it up as a situation. As they play with the owner's emotions and mental health, they beef up the car's engine. No let me replace that to replace most of the car. The chassis was repainted with top of the line finish and designed by Foose, a designer extraordeniare. The junk car becomes a hot rod. Like the Swan show on t.v. I watch this because I wish it will happen to me. Doubt it. I don't own a car that junky. These peoples cars are so junky that they are trash when they were carjacked. Now they are classics. Bastards.