Masakit ang ulo ni Basagulo.

Monday, November 07, 2005


Sargeant.

Here is a blog about my favorite dog. The pet that releases all the tiring emotion when I get home. He wakes me up at 2,4, and 6 am in the morning just because he wanted to play. My fault, I leave him at home alone all day. He sleeps and wakes up at night. Can I blame him if he wanted to play at 2 in the morning. I try to keep him quiet by letting him stay in my room while he stays in his kennel.

Sarge is an indoor dog. Not much of a guard dog., he doesn't bark when the post man is delivering my mail. He just looks at the door.

Toy dog he is. He loves to roam inside the house, marking it with urine as he goes along. I need to watch him closely as my humble abode will turn into a toilet.

We have been having walks during the night. Boy it's cold out there. He doesn't like to walk much more of a sniffing type of a dog. He pretty much sniffed my front yard one night and marked it with his trade mark peepee.

We are going out tomorrow in the backyard. Gotta give him some fresh air. He like grass now more than before so we can cover more grounds this way. I wonder if the train will let me have him for a trip to San Fransisco. That will be a fun trip.